- Well, duh.
- I wish I could tie my shoes and breathe at the same time.
- Chairs and Restaurant booths are too small…no, wait…my thighs are too big.
- I despise clothes shopping ( I have 1 pair of jeans and 1 pair of capris…seriously, that’s all.)
- I’m making my family fat, too.
- I have to hear comments about making my family fat. From the rest of my family.
- No stamina, sore feet, achy body.
- I am slowly killing myself.
- People sometimes define you by your size.
- I sometimes define myself by my size.
I know, so no lectures, please! Only I can fix this. It’s not as easy as you think. My next post may explain this…or, not.